Saturday, November 25, 2006

Teddy Bear and when did I last shower

I have done absolutely fuck all today.

Can't remember when or where I last showered either. Working backwards I know I haven't showered today....far to busy doing nothing. Can't recall if I showered at the gym last night following a Chardonnay-fuelled work out. Sandrella and I had had a fabulous Balthazar Chardonnay lunch. I'd also fasted all morning - no breakfast which kills me. I'd been at the doctor's all morning having my fingers pricked. Yay, I don't have diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Back to the shower issue. I must have showered on Thursday surely - it was Thanksgiving after all....maybe at the gym? The last shower I clearly remember is Wednesday after my horrendous hangover from Tuesday night. I remember because I had to wash my filthy hair.

TODAY'S ACTIVITIES
a. Woke up far too early at Teddy Bear's (stayed over for the first time - no shagging - it's my new rule). Teddy Bear claims he lives in Soho. I say Teddy Bear lives in the middle of the Afganistani rebuilding initiative.

b. The combination of the noise and the light - Teddy Bear has no curtains and his apartment faces south. I needed my eye mask (at home - sleepover was not planned) and earplugs (retired years ago but need new ones if sleeping at Teddy Bear's is going to become a regular event).

c. Finally got in a taxi wearing obvious night-on-the-town clothes at midday. This is the taxi of shame.

d. Things I've now learned and can grade Teddy Bear for: on a scale of 1 - 10.

1. Great kisser - didn't have to give the "7 year old" lesson. 9/10.

2. Hairy - he has a high testosterone level - does that mean lots of sex or begging for sex - would love the begging even more? He asked me if he was the hairiest guy I'd been with - probably the hairiest - full carpet on the back as well as front. He confessed to waxing "when I go to Cannes"....all those bare Euros I guess make him self-conscious. 10/10 - it's dead sexy what can I say.

3. Jack Nickelson killed his aunt's parrot in the 70's - coked up to his eyeballs he knocked over the cage and squashed the poor blighter. 8/10 - he told it in a very funny manner bless him.

4. Very affectionate without me cringing. 9/10.

I think I really want to have sex with this one soon. But, for now I've going to shower and get out the rabbit.