Tuesday, January 27, 2004

looking for a gardener

Testing.... Testing.... One ........ Two......... Three......... Isn't that what you do? Have invested many hours today in trying to set my blog up to receive comments from other bloggers. Am somewhat proud of my efforts, for an uneducated internet boffin.

will be testing in a short while.

Am under strict instructions before returning to UK to sort out a gardener for Sydney house, as it will be empty for most of the year. Was given this task on the weekend by the British keeper and have thought about it but done nothing to achieve it. Well I've been busy. Have promised myself that after I finish typing this I'm going to pop next door to enquire about my neighbour's gardener. This is actually just an excuse to hear a private recital by 'ivory tinkler" - Australia's pre-eminent composer. I've been catching the delightful tinkling on his piano for a couple of weeks now, and I feel he's at a place where my keen ears would be to his benefit. I'll get round to the gardener acquisition eventually.