Friday, March 05, 2004

Some days are very good.

Yesterday was very productive. Although listing off my achievements to massage therapist yesterday afternoon I did detect scoffing. Something in the extra pummelling applied to back of thighs (had to crab out the door afterwards) after proudly boasting of Brazilian bikini wax (BBW) not to be confused with BBC or BMW appointment? Anyway not to digress from the point. I managed to wangle an appointment at v hot, v celeb-orientated salon for above mentioned defluffing of bikini line and legs. Getting coiffed for Prat's big b'day weekend and my NY escape next week. Never know what situations may call for being hair-free. Actually I have an idea and they usually involve contra-indicated positions, which cute Australian (see below; would wag his finger at, unless he was involved perhaps).

Spent morning with physio, who happens to be a very cute Australian. I'm thinking about increasing my weekly visits. He's actually quite dreamy. Has a house in France, somewhere near Limoges - sounds idyllic. Very fit. Has entered a section of Tour de France, near country pad. Runs - is therefore v sympathetic to Post-Keepee's quest to run this year's NY marathon - hence weekly visits to cute Australian. He taught me how to strap my knee yesterday, flirtatiously so, and another of the day's achievements. Maybe we will swan off to France together. He'll compete and win the Tour de France. He'll then devote the European summer to training me, as well set up a small practice in the French countryside for the six months or so until the NY marathon. We'll then go to NY, where I'll run sub 3.5hrs. He'll be there to soothe the aches and pains and we'll then jet off to Australia for the southern hemisphere summer. I like this plan. When should I tell him?